Rules! [Not reading them does not excuse you from following them!]
Hi there! I'm Marauders Girl - aka Beck. I'm the ML for Terre Haute, IN and your Mod this year's Rebels forum. And yes.. I'm a rebel this year too. I'm completing the same novel I've been working on the past three Nanos and hopefully rounding it out to a nice 200k.
Here are your rules - please read and follow them and then sign over your soul to me in blood ;) Juuuust kidding.
1) Please only post stuff in here that belongs in here. If it's not directly related to some form of Nano based rebellion- it doesn't belong here! Please stick with the general rebellry theme.
2) Be nice to everyone. You may not agree with someone but you can still be respectful. Keep in mind how you word things, especially in any hotter topics because how you meant it may not be how it is taken by the person reading it. Absolutely do not call names, accuse anyone of cheating, etc. Don't make fun of others etc.
- If you see someone being inappropriate press the REPORT button on their post. This will send it to a queue for the mods to look at.
- If you disagree with something the mods have done, bring it to that particular mod in a PM - not on the main boards.
- Same goes for other participants. If you have an issue with another wrimo, message them - don't get into a fight on the boards and make the mods be the bad guys and break it up.
3) Use good subject headers. If it's not descriptive enough to your post content, people won't find your post. For example, Good header: "What is Music Worth?" - Bad header "Help Me!!"
- I reserve the right to edit your topic title to fit the content of the post if I see fit and it's not descriptive
4) I cannot stress this one enough. Look for a topic already covering what you want to post about BEFORE you open a new thread. There isn't a reason to have more than one thread on any particular topic. It makes things harder to find and the forum be cluttered. If I find a double I will lock it and provide you the link to the already running thread. But it saves me time locking it and you time reposting it in the proper thread if you just look through the posts already here to see if something someone else has already posted is the same as your planned topic. Also the search feature on the main page is helpful for locating topics.
5) There's no reason Wrimos can't have a donor halo OR validate. That's up to you! Here is your link to the donation thread Linkie
6) No accusations of cheating in this forum. Nano does -NOT- consider rebels cheaters.
7) If you have a question or need something feel free to NaNoMail me - I'm nice. I don't bite :). Usually. Teehee.
There are currently 16295 users online.