I'm somewhat new to thinking of myself as a novelist, but I've been writing for as long as I can remember. I love words. In person, I'm generally thought of as "quiet"; but once I start writing, I can't seem to shut up.
2012 was my second Nano. I'm still working on my 2011 novels. Every day I try to make time to do some writing, editing, or creating of some kind. I can't imagine a day without some portion of time devoted to creating something. :-)
- Writing (of course), gardening, baking, needle work, movies, books, meditation.
- Favorite noveling music:
- Acoustic guitar, piano, mostly 'new age' and classical stuff. Lately, Kevin Keller is a favorite.
- Portrait Artist, mom, and would-be author. :-D
- Favorite books or authors:
- I love Jane Austen for her romance, social commentary, and eloquent use of language; Cicely Mary Barker & Robert Louis Stevenson, for their use of verse – they taught me to love words.