I grew up in rural Maine. Graduated from Shead Memorial High School in Eastport, ME, Class of 1965. I was a country bumpkin if there ever was one. I grew out of being timid and bashful after a stint in the Army, 2 husbands, 1 divorce, 1 daughter (thank you daughter for introducing me to NaNoWriMo) a half-sister (Hi, LeAnne) and 3 half-brothers (Roger who lives in Maine, Allen and Dennis, deceased). I spent 2 years in the US Army WACs, I've worked in blueberry fields, sardine factories, and apple packing plants, just to name a few. I retired as a Computer Specialist from the US government. Then worked for Hughes Aircraft/Raytheon as a System Engineer for 2 years, for the Virginia Baptist Children's Home as a caregiver for a mentally disabled woman in her home, 2 years (Kathy, I miss you and your mom and dad), 4 years for the Fredericksburg Bible Institute as Librarian and Secretary, now 5 1/2 years at Riverside Center as a Customer Service Associate in the Box Office. I have a Bachelor's in Business Administration and will have a Master's in Religous Education in May. My husband is a Southern Baptist Minister. Want to know more? Read my book "Little Girl Lost" when it comes out. It is fictionalized to keep me out of the Rebels and hide certain people and things. See if YOU can tell fact from fiction?
- Fredericksburg, VA
- Reading, Loom Knitting, Barbie's, Theater, Computers, Counted Cross Stitch, Painting, and I think I should add Writing
- Favorite noveling music:
- The Eagles;The Mama's & Papa's; The Beatles; The Royal Guardsmen - Snoopy VS the Red Baron; TSO, Enya
- Retired Computer Spec, CSA at Riverside Dinner Theater
- Favorite books or authors:
- Bertrice Small, David Reagan, Dave Hunt, Lisa Jackson, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow