NaNo is new and old; I tried it out last year, and enjoyed it so much I decided to come back.
I like stories, costumery, film photography and making a mess. Some days I get to combine all of these things.
NaNo has blunted my fear of word counts. This is sometimes a good thing.
I write mostly urban fantasy, in either first or third person. I also usually create my characters in pairs. Time Travel was my challenge last year; this year it is genetic manipulation and viruses.
- Municipal Liaison
- Art, Music, Anime/Manga, Costumery
- Favorite noveling music:
- Anberlin, Gotye, Florence + The Machine, Varying Soundtracks
- Fine Arts Student, Jesus Freak
- Favorite books or authors:
- James Patterson (Maximum Ride), Terry Pratchett (Diskworld), J.R.R Tolkein, C.S. Lewis, Jack Heath, Tite Kubo