I'm Sarah, a fairly weird four-eyed girl from Stockholm, Sweden. You can often (always) find me being weird on the internet in various forms as well as being awkward in real life. I like baking - though I rarely like anything I bake - and often make pretty-looking cupcakes for anyone who asks nicely. I have just started an English program at Edinburgh Napier but despite that I read whatever I can get my hands on and write in between. I often ignore things I have to do, and then do them all in a rush, and I like taking pictures of stuff. I am most commonly known as The Penguin Ruler.
I recently moved to Edinburgh, Scotland but this year I am still the ML for Europe :: Sweden :: Elsewhere, and if there is anything you want to ask (or if you just need a pick-me-up) don't hesitate to send a nano-mail!
If you have an urgent question, just at-reply @ThePenguinRuler on twitter.
2007- 2008 : Failures.
2009 : Gilded Flowers - 50,021
2010 : Lullabies - 50,169
2011 : Haven - 52,000
2012 : Untitled
- Municipal Liaison
- Edinburgh, Scotland / Sweden
- Reading, watching TV, lazying around in my robe and pajamas, being generally weird on the internet and baking. Also much more.
- Favorite noveling music:
- When writing fantasy or sci-fi (as I do so often) I prefer instrumental music, or music in another language then the one I am writing in. Also anything from musicals. And opera.
- Full-time student / part-time ML.
- Favorite books or authors:
- Too many to decide on just one. A few examples are Neverwhere, The Legend of Eli Monpress series, and Anna and the French Kiss. , Stephen King, John Green, Maureen Johnson, Joyce Carol Oates, Rachel Aaron, Julia Quinn, Diana Gabaldon, Katherine Perkins, JK Rowling, Neil Gaiman, Diana Wynne Jones and I am sure I missed many more.