I am 23, live in the Channel Islands, and I am a avid reader, and enjoy writing, sketching/drawing, socializing and just chilling with a glass of wine :) I'm friendly and don't bite, I'm normally good at advice, and I love my coffee. I also have a thing for tea and lots of it! I have an amazing family, great friends and I love my life. I have the cutest dog in the world, but then again I'm biased! I can drive now, and I work two jobs so hopefully going to be able to fit this in with the rest of my life. As well as going to the gym and trying not to over eat as I am currently trying to lose weight! Man November will be crazy, and I have yet to come up with a novel....
2008- An Unlikely Match- Fail :/
2009- Letters- Fail :/
2010- Life Doesn't Always Come Up Roses- Fail :/
2011- Lilypants and the Unravelling thread- I WON! :)
2012- A Question of Judgement- wait and see....
- Chatting, travelling, drawing, colouring, jigsaw puzzles, word puzzles, acting occasionally, listening to music, seeing friends, knitting and of course reading and writing!
- Favorite noveling music:
- I have a mixture of music from something chilled like jazzanova to something rock/pop like snow patrol, Anything to suit my mood!
- Pre School Assistant and Waitrose till slave
- Favorite books or authors:
- I love a lot of books and authors, the genre's I tend to read are crime, fantasy, thriller, romance and drama books as well as general chick lit. One of the last book's I read which I really loved was Room by Emma Donoghue. It made me cry in a lot of places! I love books like that, the ones that grip you from the first page and you can't put them down until the last page has been read.