Atom to Atom
I grew up reading fairy tales. They were macabre, filled with giant snakes and robber bridegrooms. These, along with folklore, are some of my main inspirations when I'm writing. Another thing I like to explore is human nature. As such, my writing can be a little dark, but I'm not a dark and gloomy person!
I love talking to people and giving support. My inbox is always open.
“Make up a story... For our sake and yours forget your name in the street; tell us what the world has been to you in the dark places and in the light. Don't tell us what to believe, what to fear. Show us belief's wide skirt and the stitch that unravels fear's caul.” - Toni Morrison
“. . . All artists’ work is autobiographical. Any writer’s work is a map of their psyche. You can really see what their concerns are, what their obsessions are, and what interests them.”
― Kim Addonizio
- The edge of some grand adventure
- Writing, Drawing, RPGs, Hiking, horror flicks, B rated movies,
- Favorite noveling music:
- What fits the story (and characters) at the time. - a very ecletic mix
- Favorite books or authors:
- Jane Austen, Alexandre Dumas, Stephen King, Holly Black,