I love bread and find it central to my understanding of companionship (a word which derives from the Latin "to break bread with")
I like my coffee black, my whiskey neat, my mustard gritty, my horseradish still kicking, and my seafood terrifying.
Recommendations for book pairings: Watch the ninth season of The Biggest Loser in tandem (or after) reading the entire Hunger Games series (that is a season in which the scripted reality of the terrible show falls apart and a sort of Mockingjay breaks forth). After consuming the Narnia series, read His Dark Materials and watch Miyazaki films for an interesting comparison. Juxtapose Twilight with Their Eyes Were Watching God and watch your brain explode.
- baking bread, making obnoxiously loud hiccups, snarfling health food, biking, guzzling beer or whisky
- Favorite noveling music:
- Radiohead. I don't know what he's saying (and I don't want to) but it always has a good meance.
- Whole Foods bubbly erudite, Freelance editor for creative writing stories
- Favorite books or authors:
- The Sparrow/Children of God; Bend Sinister; Their Eyes Were Watching God; Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell; The Last Unicorn; Things Fall Apart; The Bluest Eye; The Brother's Karamazov