I'm an American. Yep. I'm sorry if you hate my country (can't say I like it, but I'm okay with it) and I don't have an American accent (have a Canadian-sounding one; lived up north). I move. A BUNCH!!
WELL. . . I like writing (that's a start), have a high GPA. I'm a nerd. And this really isn't that impressive. Oh, and I'd say the fine arts, journalism, debate, and academics along with languages are my forte. And I'm pretty busy studying.... yeah. Maybe I'm a Time Lord like Doctor Who!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!! Hecks to the yeah. And I can be sarcastic, hyper, and very, very, very annoying. (Only 'cuz I might have ADHD). Nope, I'm actually pretty chill.
Oh... and I love chatting with people. And giving advice on others books. And I'm pretty chill. Until I become a procrastinator (:
- Denton, TX (In the world. Citizen of the Earth.)
- Studying, Dancing, Singing, Acting, Writing, Being weird
- Favorite noveling music:
- Coldplay, Imogen Heap, Linkin Park, Paramore, Fall Out Boy, Daft Punk, Keane, Eisley, The Killers, OK GO, AdeleMy Chemical Romance, Inception Soundrack
- Favorite books or authors:
- Maximum Ride Series, Lord of the Flies, Harry Potter Series,A Seperate Peace (John Knowles) Divergent (Veronica Roth) The Hunger Games Trilogy . . . The Uglies Series, Shakespeare, James Patterson, Emily Bronte. . . ANY GOOD BOOK YOU CAN HAND ME!! Although, I tend to hate the whole girly novels even though I am a girl (: