Currently in my second year of graduate school studying to be a youth services librarian--it's what all the cool kids are doing nowadays. I'm doing NaNoWriMo this year against my better judgment--especially when I have these things called 'homework,' 'projects,' and 'papers.' Yet even though I'm burdened with scholastic pursuits, I have obscene amounts of time to watch Doctor Who episodes.
- Somewhere between here and there
- Intellectual conversations and arguments, running, puzzles, sudoku, showering, and drinking coffee.
- Favorite noveling music:
- Mumford and Sons, The Proclaimers, Muse, Coldplay, Instumental soundtracks to movies, and Newsboys.
- Graduate Student/Barista
- Favorite books or authors:
- Ender's Game, The Giver, Jane Eyre, The Wednesday Wars, The Princess Bride, and first three books of the Harry Potter series., Scott Westerfeld, Jon Acuff, William Goldman, C.S. Lewis, and Richard Castle.