If Time is an issue, I'll just borrow the TARDIS (that's not cheating, is it?).
If World of Warcraft gets in my way, I'll go all worgen on it and unleash the next Cataclysm.
There are wheat thins, chocolate, and a variety of calming teas.
All may yet be very well...
2012: November has arrived much sooner than I expected. And I wasn't even going to do NaNo this year; I know I have no time to reach 50,000 words. So, my goal this year is not 50,000 words. I will consider NaNo a win if I write something every day. Even if it's just a few hundred words, if I write, I win. There is no word count goal. This is also why, though I will be mostly working on Internet Burning, ultimately, it won't matter what I work on, so long as I write something. So, I'll be working on Internet Burning, Silver and Steel, and possibly the end of Hellfire. If I get really stuck, I might turn to fanfiction. Just so long as I take some time out of the next thirty days to sit down and write. Best wishes to all.
November 2010: Alexi Dutton Chronicles 1: The Watchtower (51,115 words)
November 2011: Fifteen Hours (26,412 words-still unfinished, sadly.)
August 2012: Hellfire (28,950 and still counting)
November 2012: Internet Burning
- Chicago and DeKalb, IL
- other than writing: reading, painting, drawing, fanfiction, Tumblring, watching far too much television
- Favorite noveling music:
- movie/tv soundtracks (How to Train Your Dragon, Doctor Who, Narnia, Gladiator, Avengers...)
- very busy college student, aspiring author, professional fangirl
- Favorite books or authors:
- the Hobbit, East (by Edith Pattou), Good Omens (Gaiman and Pratchett), Narnia, Patrick Rothfuss, Brandon Sanderson, Brent Weeks, Cornelia Funke, James A Owen, Tamora Pierce, Rick Riordan, John Flanagan, John Green...