I am ADHD, which makes this a daunting task for my focusing abilities. But I also look at it as "my demi-god battle instincts", as my dad is actually Poseidon, and I go to Camp Half-Blood. (Not really. But I figure if I keep wishing, it will become true.) My best friend is a character I made up (sort of like the imaginary friends little kids have, but WAY cooler, because she can kick butt.) and my closest friend (or really, my sister from another life.) lives on the street behind mine and we walk our dogs to see each other (and she is just as crazy and random as moi.) and then laugh the whole time we talk. I have a dog and three cats, one of whom loves me and is the dearest, fattest little fluffball you could ever wish for, another who is gender confused (his name is momma girlfriend, but i have a feeling you don't want a back-story.) and another who is a psychotic KILLER KITTY. I may seem rambling and crazy, but guess what? I AM!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! sorry, what was I saying? oh. nothing. that's right.
- READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also draw, write, play the violin, write, sing, write, laugh randomely, write, listen to country music, write, go to school, and write some more.
- Favorite noveling music:
- Depending on the mood of the chapter or how I feel, it will either be country or (may sound a little obsessed here) music from the Lord Of The Rings soundtrack.
- Being weird and doing homework.
- Favorite books or authors:
- City of Bones, City of Ashes, City of Glass, Clockwork Angel, The Body Finder, Harry Potter, The Lord Of The Rings, Dark Secrets 1, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Beautiful Creatures. , Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl, Rick Riordan, Elizabeth Chandler, Kimberley Derting, J.K. Rowling, J.R.R. Tolkein, and Cassandra Clare.