Hi there! I'm a Senior at Eastern Michigan studying Literature, Language and Writing for Secondary Education Majors. I write for the Eastern Echo in the Life section and am loving connecting with readers. This is my first year participating in NaNoWrimo... I'm super excited. And nervous. But mostly excited. ^_^
My roommate (my BFFF) and his girlfriend are also participating this year... I get the feeling I'm going to be restocking my wine rack often.
You can follow my Twitter- aWorldApart and, hopefully, check out the Eastern Echo for updates of my trials and triumphs.
Let's do this!
- Ann Arbor, Michigan (EMU)
- photography, art, theatre, music, writing (I'd certainly hope so!), hanging with the coolest 4 year old on the block
- Favorite noveling music:
- Apocalyptica, Moldy Peaches, Using Pandora to find new music.
- Nanny, Student
- Favorite books or authors:
- Terry Goodkind- Faith of the Fallen