"There is nothing so beautiful as what is made in nature, and nothing so evil as found in the hearts of men."
My own quote
Not much to say about me, I live in Brittan where it rains so much you forget the color of the sky.
The nationalities of my grandparents sound like the beginning of a bad joke, a welsh woman, a Scotsman, a British lady and a Swiss man.
One of my great-grandparents is from New Zealand, safe to say I have a mixed background, but technically I am welsh, please don't judge me on it, I like being welsh.
I love music and play three musical instruments.
As a side not I must thank some people, without whom I would not be here and would never have finished NaNo twice.
Miriam, she got me in to writing and I never properly said thanks,
Richard, who kept me writing, and helped show me that being mad is not all bad,
All my random friends on the internet, telling me I was not as bad as I thought,
My Random friends in real life, always being there as crazy as I am,
And Ant, whose Irish accent always makes me laugh, even if I never show it.
Further note, I will never say these things in person, ever.
- ? You want to know, Too bad.
- Computing, Music, Writing, Stuff
- Favorite noveling music:
- Labyrinth- Earthquake, J-E-N-O-V-A, The battle, United we stand- Devided we fall, Lord of the rings, At the end of a Strugle, and anything else that doesnt have words but has a good tune.
- Favorite books or authors:
- The Night Angel trilogy, Lord of the rings, The Disk world series, Cassandra Clare, JRR Tolkien, Terry Pratchet, Terry Brooks, and quite a few more, some of which have unpronounceable Japanese names.