It's been two years since I participated in NaNo and I'm pretty excited to be taking part again. Last time I was able to reach the goal within the time frame, but this time I'm not telling everyone to shove off and leave me alone (told everyone, authors I was reviewing for, my friends, and my family). I have health issues that disrupt everything so I'll be interested to see if I can actually get this out with my health and continuing to engage in everyday life. Fingers crossed. Or else sh*t might get cray up in here.
Other info about me, not having to do with writerly things and what I'm sure is coming across as a personality disorder (or aggression problem perhaps)... I spend a lot of time around books so I took it upon myself to blog about them, review them, and basically take advantage of being able to talk about them. I live with my housemates, a.k.a friends, in Western Sydney and pretty much just do stuff. Yeah. Stuff.
- Parramatta (or there abouts), Australia
- Photography, gaming, reviewing, reading, film, art, creating, skeletons, the internet.
- Favorite noveling music:
- There's no music I can listen to that doesn't distract me.
- Favorite books or authors:
- I Am Legend, Chasers, The Antithesis, Brave New World, Infected, The Painted Man, Beatrice and Virgil, The Name of The Wind, The Queen of The Damned, A Clockwork Orange, H.G. Wells, George Orwell, Terra Whiteman, Krystle Jones, Scott Sigler, Patrick Rothfuss, Anne Rice, Peter V. Brett, Bram Stoker