Really a Doctor. (No, not that sort of Doctor).
British ex-pat in Canadaland,
Mum to Miranda and five ferrets.
Nano veteran looking for fellow scribblers in Regina!
Cafe Noir (2011)
Ugly Cooking with Reckless Abandon (2010)
Love in a time of Swine Flu (2009)
Mi Nombre no es Chela (2008)
As black as Hell (2007)
- Regina, Saskatchewan
- Cooking exotic things, travelling, Peru and South America in general, anthropology, triking, vampires, coffee drinking!
- Favorite noveling music:
- Anything heavy with decent lyrics. And then Sigur Ros.
- Barista Trainer/Coffee House manager
- Favorite books or authors:
- Lady Oracle, Small Gods, Daughter of Fortune, The Historian, Contact, The Wild Girl, Leaning Towards Infinity, The Coffee Trader, Glass, Paper Beans, , Terry Pratchett of course! Malcolm Pryce, Alice Thomas Ellis, Neil Gaiman, Michele Roberts, Anne Rice.... lots of different styles!