My real first name is Julia, but on the internet I always refer to myself as "Natalie Field". If I ever were to be published (which probably won't happen, but I can dream), that would be my pen name. I've participated in NaNoWriMo once, but unfortunately I came in during the middle of the month, so I found that I couldn't catch up.
I live in a wonderful house in the country in the beautiful state of Virginia. I live with chickens, dogs, pigs, an older brother, a younger sister, and two loving parents. Music happens to be the thing in life I have the most talent in and love the most. So it comes before writing for me, although I really love writing as well.
Every year I find my Christmas list getting shorter, every year seems shorter than the year before it, and every year I seem to gain another interest. I'm now a Senior in high school. College is looming over my head. I'm scared and excited at the same time.
When it comes to music, I don't have many preferences. In each genre I have at least one song that I like, or so it seems. On the whole, I lean towards listening to a more acoustic, alternate sound. Classical music happens to be a favorite of mine as well, especially if it is Ravel or Debussy.
I think I'll end here and add more later.
- The Middle of Nowhere
- Music, Meteorology, Psychology, Sociology, and others
- Favorite noveling music:
- I listen to anything and everything. As for "writing music", I find Ravel and Debussy nice.
- Junior in a rigorous High School
- Favorite books or authors:
- Too many. The Outsiders, A Tale of Two Cities, Harry Potter, 1984, the list goes on. I love some of the classics authors and some in between. ^_^