Born in 1952 on Walt Disney's birthday. Grew up in Washington DC (in-town, not the suburbs), moved to Boston in 1971 and was homeless for 6 months. Left the east in 1977 and moved to SF, was homeless for 6 weeks (I learned from the first time). Moved to Reno in 1979, lived here since, except for 3 1/2 years at South Lake Tahoe NV. Work in banking as a credit analyst, have two teenage daughters (one lives in Brooklyn, the other in and out of mental hospitals, lives with me when she's not inpatient).
Two failed marriages, one foreclosed house, one repossessed car, and a current live-in girlfriend.
Just finished my second manuscript. And here it is.
Been playing drums as a hobby for 10 years. Joined a band that broke up because there were no gigs.
- Reno NV
- Playing drums, amateur investor, real estate research, predicting economic trends
- Favorite noveling music:
- Rippingtons (contemporary jazz), Current Top-40
- Appraisal Management Company employee
- Favorite books or authors:
- The First Deadly Sin, Atlas Shrugged, Catch 22, Catcher in the Rye, Grapes of Wrath, Roughing It, John Steinbeck, Wayne Dyer, Rod Serling, Mark Twain