Founder of Brighton Plot Bunnies writers' circle, I practise kung fu in London and read a lot. I'm generally thought of as being 'a bit weird' but, depending on who is referring to me as such, I'm quite happy with that.
I've written since I was very small and have been an avid (no, make that obsessive) devourer of stories ever since I learnt to read, which was before I went to primary school - it wasn't long till I'd moved on to proper books, and that was that. My life path was forged and my shelves now groan under the weight of several hundred volumes. I'm still collecting more...
- Chichester and Brighton, United Kingdom
- Kung fu, films (mainly Chinese), reading, writing (obviously) - Brighton Plot Bunnies takes a bit of time - staring into the night sky
- Favorite noveling music:
- Usually nothing for writing, but I may listen to some David Bowie, Placebo or Within Temptation, depending on what I'm working on
- Freelance proofreader
- Favorite books or authors:
- Thursday Next series, I think, they make me laugh till my stomach hurts! Jasper Fforde, Lisa See, Xinran, Terry Pratchett, Neil Gaiman, Stephen King, Michele Roberts, Joanne Harris