Well, this is my first year doing NaNoWriMo, so I really hope it works out well... I heard about this from a friend who is going to participate, so hopefully we'll finish together. I love the ideas of fan fiction, since it involves less originality and more skill in the details of writing. I usually write short stories that have very abstract characters, but I'm in the process of writing a fan fiction right now. Other than that, I just want to mention that I'm an avid Sharpie fan, I love to play on my flute and to sing terribly when I'm by myself at home.
- Seattle, WA
- I play the flute and saxophone... And don't forget writing!
- Favorite noveling music:
- If I understand the question correctly, then all sorts of Jazz... Pop music too.
- I'm a student at the moment.
- Favorite books or authors:
- Hmmm... I like Thor Heyerdahl. Maguire is also one of my favorites.