Brandy AZ Chase was born and raised in sunny Tucson, Arizona, USA. She converted to Islam at seventeen from Atheism and goes by the Islamic name of Aminah-Zahira. She lived in Lebanon for four years before moving to Al-Ain, United Arab Emirates for four years. Now she currently resides with her Lebanese husband and two children in Dubai, UAE
She has been writing poetry, sci-fi, fantasy, romance, and historical novels since she was twelve. Also she has been studying art and drawing with different mediums. Recently discovering the genre of Islamic Fiction, she has written many short stories and poems. In addition to writing she does homeschooling, art work, interior and landscape designing, and blogging at http://www.brandyachase.blogspot.com/.
She created an All Muslimah Blog Directory at http://www.allmuslimah.blogspot.com/ and can be reached through her e-mail BrandyAZChase@gmail.com.
Of the things in life she loves are books, sword fighting, wooden ships, tiger-lilies, delving into the realms of Imagination, and above all Allah and all the great things Islam has brought to her life.
- United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Blogging, Art, Designing, Homeschooling, Organizing, Calligraphy, and Roaming UAE's Sand Dunes Barefoot....
- Favorite noveling music:
- ONE DIRECTION: THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL, Train's Hey Soul SIster, Celtic Rennaisance, Pink's SuperStar, Cranberries, Avril Lavigne, All kinds of Music really from Opera, Classical to Rock... etc...
- Favorite books or authors:
- Islamic Fiction, Sci-Fi Classic Authors: Alan Dean Foster, Anne McCaffrey, Andre Norton. Star Wars, Romance Genres especially Historical, Novels that help me Simplify, Organize and Uplift my Life., Those who keep striving even in the face of adversity....