Carol Anne has lived in New Mexico most of her life. Currently, she is an English instructor at a community college, where she finds many interesting situations and characters that somehow end up in her novels.
- Albuquerque/Elephant Butte/Tierra Amarilla/Mesa
- Sailing, Sailboat Racing, Steam Railroads
- Favorite noveling music:
- Enya, Sailboat Journey, Buffett, Sinatra, some interesting stuff my son put onto my iTunes (Lawsuit, Apocalyptica, and a bunch of other stuff).
- College English instructor
- Favorite books or authors:
- Tony Hillerman ... may he rest in peace. An awesome mentor.