"If you were half as funny as you think you are, you'd be twice as funny as you are." - Cassandra Clare.
This is my 7th (SEVENTH?!) NaNo. Hopefully it will be my second win! Got into NaNo thanks to a friend of mine, and have kept at it even through five non-wins.
As far as *I* go, I'm pretty much your run-of-the-mill sort of nerdy punk. Couple of tats, an extra hole or three (all in my ears though; not thin/cute/brave enough for anything else). Always in skinny jeans with my nose in a book. If you're in Auburn and wanna write, hit me up.
- Auburn, AL
- Writing, doy. Also: Listening to music, mocking myself, and flash games.
- Favorite noveling music:
- ALLOFITTHEEND. Specifics: blink-182, 90s music, Eminem, Cobra Starship, Nickel Creek, and Christmas music (particularly during NaNo).
- Professional hooligan wrangler (AKA childcare)
- Favorite books or authors:
- Pretty much every book I've ever read, I've loved - with the exception of Madame Bovary. And Wuthering Heights. (Sorry, WH fans... I can't keep up with all the Catherines.)