From his humble beginnings with a crayon and Dr. Seuss for inspiration, Matthew has laboriously climbed his way into the glamorous lifestyle of independent (and unpublished) writer, rogue mellophonist, and loving father and husband.
- Hopkins, Minnesota, USA
- Chops, Inc. Drum & Bugle Corps and KVSC Trivia Weekend
- Favorite noveling music:
- Immigrants Bossa Band, Diane Birch, Flogging Molly, Company of Thieves... You know, normal music.
- Full-time father, part-time other stuff
- Favorite books or authors:
- Douglas Adams, Aimee Bender, Suzanna Clarke, Daniel Eller, Robert A. Heinlein, Christopher Morley, Lemony Snicket, James Waller, Jack Wang (If he'd ever publish!)