I was born in So. Cal, but transplanted to western New Jersey at a young age. After a few formative years passed, I was scooped up and put on a plane back to California for a rocky adolescence in the San Francisco Bay Area.
I was forced to go away for college (in hopes that I'd shape up), and I choose to go to New York.
I tried to be a music major but my vocal abilities (as well as my total lack of effort) didn't seem to support my decision. So I got depressed, slept for a few months (essentially) and failed out.
After a few random career choices, a cross-country replant and a few babies later....I find my self in my real life.
Mother of three brilliant children with huge blue eyes.
I'm back in school- this time an art student. I obsess over expressionist painters and color wheels. I think about maybe going into Art Therapy, if the years of schooling don't scare me away.
I research like a madwoman for my ongoing novel-in-progress from the last few Nano's, but continue to scribble other ideas.
I sing from time to time with an Emmylou Harris Tribute band. I wear used clothing. I like sweet potatoes. I don't do my dishes daily. I always always always wear red lipstick. I'm also a complete control freak.
- Drawing, painting, mothering, sipping hot beverages, eating baked goods, guilt over eating, and in turn, running.
- Favorite noveling music:
- Classical/Alternative, depending on the story.
- Full time student, full time mom, part time vocalist. Thats a lot of time, thoug
- Favorite books or authors:
- The Witching Hour, Endless Love, Mists of Avalon, The Kitchen God's Wife, etc, Amy Tan, Anne Lamott, Ursula LeGuin, JK Rowling, Anne Rice