Hm...well, I've lived in Oregon my whole life, I was adopted when I was 14 by my dad (who was my stepdad). I have a younger sister, a kitty (who's name is Dahli, and whom is currently curled up in my bed), two dogs, two birds, and two skinks (it's a type of lizard, I SWEAR!!!). Hm...Even when I was in elementary school, I was a good writer and it was my favorite subject, if that matters to anyone (it probably doesn't). I'm one of the top spellers in my district, and I ace grammar tests (it's not my fault that they're incredibly easy!!). I'm in my last half of highschool, and I'm learning to become a nurse, and then I plan to join Doctors without Borders and take my nursing skills with me around the world (I'll still be writing, of course). So...yep. That was my past, present and future, I guess. It's probably really boring, but there you are!
- Gresham, Oregon (Yesss! It's raining! .....again...)
- Reading, writing...texting, talking to my friends, emailing, camping, splashing puddles, playing videogames...
- Favorite noveling music:
- Classical music...If it has words, then I start writing down lyrics. :P I like Beethoven, Mozart, Bach, Franz Liszt, and Clara Schumann
- Favorite books or authors:
- Mortal Instruments series, and many more that, off the top of my head, I can't think of., Cassandra Clare, MaryJanice Davidson, Gena Showalter, J. K. Rowling, J. R. Ward, Christopher Paolini, James Patterson, Jonathan Stroud (in absolutely no order)