I have been writing since I can remember. My first big writing event was in second grade's Young Authors. From there, I've dabbled in mostly novels with much devotion to scripts and short stories. I write for the pure joy and fun of it. Doing it as a career is too stressful and strips away the fun and creativity of it. I recently graduated college with a degree in psychology (which has helped my novels reach further depths) and a creative writing minor which gives me the opportunity to explore my writing and workshop my ideas on other people. My stories are very character-driven and revolve around the complexities of life and relationships. I love movies and work a lot with them. I love concerts and spend my time partaking in them as well. I'm addicted to Kids in the Hall and Doctor Who, among other things!
I mostly write for me and don't ever plan on stopping.
Feel free to message me!
- Minooka, IL
- WRITING, MOVIES, CONCERTS, TV, HANGING OUT WITH FRIENDS
- Favorite noveling music:
- Bowling For Soup, Lucky Boys Confusion, Coyote Shivers, Headstones, Patent Pending, Dollyrots
- A desk at a Logistics & Print Company
- Favorite books or authors:
- The 10th Kingdom, Dreamcatcher, Hard Core Logo, Denise Swanson, Quentin Tarantino, Kevin Smith, Stephen King