I've been writing since I can remember. Short stories and long and I've really wanted to complete one of the many ideas I've jotted down in my little notebook.
I'm a part time working mom and with my two and a half year old cheering me on, I recreate period clothing for reenactments, museums, collectors and ren fair fans on the side.
My goal this year is to get to 65,000 K and hopefully have a finished product at the end! Last year I reached over 50 K but my novel was only half finished! (It's still only half finished....I haven't been able to work on it much!) I'm an ML this year for the first time (super excited) and I'm in a new region with all new people! So exciting! This year is also the first time that I won't be working on a Sci-Fi or Fantasy piece so I think this will prove a little challenging. I'm excited and nervous all at once to be writing out of my usual comfort zone!
- Municipal Liaison
- Dudley, MA
- Drawing costume sketches, researching (yes that is a hobby), sewing (by hand and with machine), reading (LOTS) and photography.
- Favorite noveling music:
- Swing or Big Band, up tempo jazz, just about anything with a good beat but not screaming rock or hard core hip-hop.
- Mom, Wife, Museum Ed Teacher, Writer and Seamstress
- Favorite books or authors:
- To Say Nothing of The Dog, Pride & Prejudice, Villette, The Masterharper of Pern, The Novels of Tiger and Del, The Blood Books by Tanya Huff, Connie Willis, Tanya Huff, Anne McCaffrey, Jane Austen