My life's too busy as it is and I shouldn't be doing this. But if I don't do it now I never will. Plus I have to do something unpleasant until december 10th. Hopefully writing will keep me sane.
That was my bio last year and the "unpleasant thing" got on top of me.
This year I am determined to finish.
And I did finish. Well, kinda. I got to the word count but the story, as it turns out, was a hell of a lot longer. I am going to try and finish the book this time.
- Boat-building, sail-making, bush-walking, cake-baking, gliding and soaring, drinking and whoring, cursing and praying, flogging and beating, mutton-bird eating, waving the flag and wearing drag, converting agnostics, writing acrostics, catching and chucking, kissing and collecting pictures of the royal family
- Favorite noveling music:
- The Shins, Radiohead, Florence and the Machine.
- Being nerdy, disabilities support worker.
- Favorite books or authors:
- Discworld, Jonothan Strange and Mr Norrel, Lord of the Rings, Good Omens,