I did a lot of things that made me the famous person I am today. So everytime when I look at myself, I cannot believe how awesome I am.
I spend most of my time living in my own little world because it seems to be the only place I can be understood properly. My brain is too far out for a majority of the world to understand my bizarre logic and personal tastes. And it's too far in to understand anyone else's equally bizarre logical conclusions. Reality matches up so rarely I'm impressed at the idea that I can share a common language, let alone a common opinion.
- On vacation at Mystery Mountain
- Are closely guarded secrets by a triad of guardians surrounding a flast locked chest.
- Favorite noveling music:
- Film Scores. I've got scores of them. They all have unique personality without distracting lyrics.
- Thy Toxic Lady
- Favorite books or authors:
- I cannot play favorites. Ever. Sorry., See "Favorite Novels".