22. College Senior. Employed. Oklahoma. Improv. Nerdfighter. Aspiring actor. Writer.
This is my fifth year participating in NaNoWriMo, and I'm in it to win it. Bring it on.
2006: Rediscovered (52,369 words)
2009: The Hunt For Lane (70,048 words)
2010: Three Projects, One Month (150,076 words)
2011: Charlie's Beard (50,005 words)
2012: The Tragedy
- Tulsa, OK
- Writing poetry,screenplays, and plays, analyzing foreign and/or independent films, watching anime,reading manga, being obsessed with Japan and the Japanese language as well as Japanese culture and Japanese history. Brainstorming, reading, and that's pretty much it.
- Favorite noveling music:
- It really all depends on the scene you write, from my experience. Some scenes do not need music. Sometimes, I don't listen to music when I write at all and am generally a fairly fast typist.
- Favorite books or authors:
- There are quite a few novels I would say I "like", or enjoy to read, but not really any ones that I consider "favorite". I'm just not that picky. , William Faulkner, Billy Collins, Kurt Vonnegut, Allen Ginsberg, Lawrence Ferlinghetti, J.K.Rowling, J.R.R.Tolkien,Brandon Mull, Tolstoy, Dostoevsky, Sara Gruen, Suzanne Collins, John Green, Uh,... who else?