Greetings and salutations, my fellow Wrimos! I'm quite honored that you're visiting my page and all- you certainly know how to make a lady feel appreciated. :)
Honestly, I'm not sure what to say. I'm studying to be a Spanish teacher, so it tends to overflow into my daily conversations. I have a tuba that I affectionately call Larry Vladimir, and he is my obnoxious yet loveable child. Writing and drawing have always been things that I've cherished. Other than that...I enjoy nerdish pursuits and any type of well-worded pun. That's pretty much the nutshell of me.
That said- here's to November, collectively losing our minds to imaginary characters, and dining on endless amounts of snack foods! Cheers.
- Hiding in a green notebook
- staring off into space, making plans to become a crazy ol' lady, stepping on crunchy leaves
- Favorite noveling music:
- Anna Nalick is my noveling bread and butter, but Oh Sleeper and Apocalyptica get me motivated when I'm slipping
- Being a super senior in college D:
- Favorite books or authors:
- The Bible, Piers Anthony's Xanth series, Les Miserables, Dee Henderson's O'Malley series