I'm a chemist and a mathematician who has spent nearly 30 years working with industry in a variety of roles. I love to cook and to eat; to rehabilitate rescued Golden Retrievers; I enjoy taking photos and traveling, flying airplanes (all simulation, alas), gardening (peppers!), and to read. And of course, I love to write!
- Chile Underground World Headquarters Cave, Pflugerville, TX
- Photography, travel, business-building, websites, blogging, training dogs, teaching chemistry
- Favorite noveling music:
- Renaissance, Classical, Old Rock Instrumentals, Jimmy Buffett, Huey Lewis
- Consultant and World Traveler
- Favorite books or authors:
- Moon is a Harsh Mistress, Camp Concentration, all Honor stuff, Mindkiller, Vorkosigan Stuff, Brin, Ringo, Stirling, Heinlein, Weber, Robinson, Bujold