Runner, coder, cyclist, and Mornington Crescent adventurer. Satisfies at least two British stereotypes a day. Strong, lithe and graceful, his chiselled features form a handsome and open face, his striking good looks only outshone by his boldness in lying about them.
- Portland, OR
- reading, running, programming, cycling, Mornington Crescent
- Favorite noveling music:
- New Order, Nine Inch Nails, Prodigy... a wall of sound rather than anything more delicate
- writer, mostly working in program code
- Favorite books or authors:
- Charles Stross, Neal Stephenson, Terry Pratchett, Iain Banks, Neil Gaiman, some Julian May and Mary Gentle, Lovecraft's ideas