I live in a remote place in Vermont, and I have loved to write since I was 10. I'm fourteen now, and on my way to finishing my first novel. One of my problems, is that I write two or three chapters of a story, find it uninteresting, and start another one. I'm determined to finish what I've started now, and hope other people will like it. I write fantasy or fiction, because that is what I like to read, and the only thing I want to write.
- Greensboro Bend Vermont USA
- playing piano, playing the harp, singing, writing, and reading.
- Favorite noveling music:
- Declan Galbraith, Bruno Mars, or Jason Mraz
- Favorite books or authors:
- chicken soup for the teenage soul, The Giver, Harry Potter, The Hobit, Sisterhood of the traveling pants (first book only) Tuck Everlasting, Sparrow Delany, and The son of Neptune.