I've been married to a registered nurse since May of 2009 and am loving life as a parent, a musician, and a writer. I love making music - from playing with the worship team at my church to participating as a fifer in historical re-enactments - writing (obviously...), dancing in the rain (okay, dancing anytime), spending time with the love of my life, reading, and learning new things. I've participated in NaNo since 2004 and have won every year, through all the changes in my life, including the addition of our beautiful daughter, born May of 2011. Life certainly isn't always easy, but who'd want it to be?
- Lebanon, Indiana, United States
- Historical re-enactments, music, fire, college, my Sunshine.
- Favorite noveling music:
- Cast in Bronze, Enya, Celtic, Piano solos
- Favorite books or authors:
- Too many to name offhand., J.R.R. Tolkien, C.S. Lewis, Ted Dekker, Ray Bradbury