I was born in the year 1987, but I can't remember what that was like. I'm sure it was good.
I participated for the first time in 2010, but didn't finish. I guess my biggest hinder is that due to a physical disability, I can only type with one hand.
This year, I'm writing about a girl with a physical disability like mine, in a situation like mine. It's very tough to do, so I'd like a ton of encouragements in my nanomail, please.
- the Netherlands
- Graphic Design, Art, General Geekery
- Favorite noveling music:
- Soundtracks, Ludovico Einaudi, anything I don't know the words to. Oh, and anything upbeat to help me through the times when I don't want to write!
- Community Manager and Artist
- Favorite books or authors:
- Diana Gabaldon, John Green, Neal Shusterman, Suzanne Collins