I've lived on a farm since I was a few weeks old, surrounded by cows, dogs, cats, and other animals. I'm driven insane by large towns or cities and try to avoid them when I can.
But, as fate would have it, I find myself in the city for school. I don't have nearly any free time on my hands, between biology classes, teaching my peers, and other commitments. I'd vowed I'd not attempt Nano this year, so my studies wouldn't suffer.
I feel I need to do this again, though. For me.
I just hope I can do this. I don't care if it's good writing, just as long as it's good for me to get it out.
- A farm in the Missouri Ozarks on the weekends, Columbia during the week
- singing, playing on the computer, HTML coding, rambling about plot bunnies, and a whole lot of other stuff
- Favorite noveling music:
- It changes too often for me to list it here. One day it'll be Celtic music, the next hard rock, the next dark music.
- Favorite books or authors:
- I like too many to choose favorites