four loose screws
What can I say? I'm a learning geek who was born with an undeniable desire to write and create. My dreams are as expansive as the sky and I am excited to be here. :)
I like to write fanfiction. Mostly because I like to think that, one day, I'll have the skill to prove to people that fanfiction is more than just Mary Sues and badly written romances. I have a long list of fanfics I love and draw inspiration from and it's a shame that those works are being taken less than seriously by most just because of a bad reputation upon the genre.
- William Smith College
- drawing, digital art, video games, writing, anime/manga, learning because I am a nerd like that
- Favorite noveling music:
- The soundtrack of whatever fandom I am writing a fanfic about.
- America Reads coordinator; Asian Studies & Comparative Literature double major
- Favorite books or authors:
- Books: The Scarlet Letter, All Quiet on the Western Front, The Kite Runner, Authors: Oscar Wilde, George Orwell, Fyodor Dostoevsky, Gen Urobuchi