Gayle Francis Moffet writes fiction, non-fiction, poetry, and comic books. She grew up in Yellville, Arkansas, spent some time in Springifeld, Missouri, and then moved to Portland, Oregon with that guy she married. She has a Master's Degree, a couch of questionable squishiness, and some publication credits to her name. When she's not writing, she reads, crochets, and hopes for the day the Sci-Fi channel will release their terrible made-for-tv movies onto Netflix Instant Streaming. She keeps a news blog at gaylefmoffet.com. This is her tenth year competing in NaNoWriMo.
- Portland, OR
- Writing Non-NaNo stuff, reading, music, movies, crochet, comics
- Favorite noveling music:
- INXS, The Ramones, Me First and the Gimmie Gimmies, Sinatra, Simon and Garfunkel, Polyphonic Spree, Dismemberment Plan, Harvey Danger, Flogging Molly, Musical Soundtracks, Cake, Mumford & Sons
- Writer, editor, coffee drinker
- Favorite books or authors:
- The Poisonwood Bible, The Amazing Adventures of Kaviler and Clay, Dresden Files, Pride & Prejudice, Ed McBain, Barbara Kingsolver, Dr. Seuss, David Sedaris, Michael Chabon