Hey y'all, I'm new to this scene. I have NEVER written anything longer than 5 pages, so this is my motivation to COMMIT. Other things about me... hmm... oh, well, I'm a girl. That's something. In case you hadn't guessed, Freki Cloudrider is not my real name (although that would be awesome). Freki is one of Odin's two wolves in Norse mythology. I just think it sounds cool.
The all of my writing is on figment.com, under the name Tempest Wisdom. As you can tell, I have a penchant for grand names. Can you blame me?
Things that may actually be somewhat INTERESTING about me: I like fantasy- dark, thinking person's fantasy. (See: favorite books and authors). I can't hold a tune if you paid me, and I am currently obsessed with steampunk and a series of graphic novels by Neil Gaiman called "The Sandman". So expect some influence from both in my novel.
- Asgard, at the side of my lord Odin
- I love reading, writing, but NOT 'rithmetic. I'm also into acting.
- Favorite noveling music:
- It depends on the piece... right now, Cage the Elephant, the Dr Horrible's Sing-Along Blog soundtrack, and the Sweeney Todd soundtrack
- part-time student, full-time ninja
- Favorite books or authors:
- Neil Gaiman, Terry Pratchett, Patrick Ness, JK Rowling