Okay to call me: Jen
Born and raised in Southern California and moved out to Missouri when she was 24 to get away from the hellish lifestyle of city living, and learned quite a bit both in transit and during the time it took her to find a permanent home.
- Earth. Most of the time....
- Writing, reading, music, crochet
- Favorite noveling music:
- Depends on the scene. usually ends up being something mysterious-sounding though the scene may not be. Evanescence, Nightwish, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Lady Gaga, Bon Jovi, Robert Johnson, and several things in between.
- Copywriter, Barista, Crafter
- Favorite books or authors:
- The Time Machine, Devil in a Blue Dress, LOTR, and I have a very embarassing habit of picking up "cheap quick reads". I love those...it's a really bad habit..., h.g. wells, k.a. applegate, walter mosley, robert louis stevenson, kylie chan