Glitch in the System
I'm a student getting my BA in Psychology. I've been writing since I was sixteen, actually enjoying reading since I was twelve. When I was young it was painful to get me to read anything. Then I got hooked on books that were in a series. Once I began to obsess over certain series I began to write fanfiction not knowing it was fanfiction at the time. I was just too impatient to wait for the author to come up with a new book. The control freak in me started to like my versions of stories better and that's when I started to write my own original stories. I am working toward my bachelor's degree today, but my real career aspirations are to become a published author.
- Santa Clarita
- writing (duh), reading, playing video games, the occasional urban exploring, watching movies, catching up with the DVR, geeking out in public, researching potential stories
- Favorite noveling music:
- Film scores, instrumental stuff, (occasionally rap, hip hop, or alternative rock depending on what I'm writing for)
- Sleep Technician, Bookseller
- Favorite books or authors:
- Nice girls don't have fangs series, animorphs series (classic!), the hunger games trilogy, my soul to save series, divergent, nevermore series, twilight series (yeah, i know...) and a million and a half others I can't think of right now.