My avatar is a lovely little doodle I made with a touch pad mouse. It's pretty terrible, but I like it.
As for me, I'm a fifteen year old girl who loves to read, do math, act, and (especially) write. I can be a bit too quick to correct people on their grammar (thus the pen name), and my personal goal is to messily devour anyone who uses 'lol' in actual conversation. I jest about the cannibalism, but I am dead serious (pun intended) about hating 'lol.'
I'm head of lights in my school's tech crew (I light the stage and mess around with various bits of the performance center), so I may or may not be able to actually complete my novel this month. I've won two Camp NaNos, one NaNo, and one Screnzy.
- Probably here, but I'm not quite sure...
- Reading and writing predominately, with tech crew as a close second. My third is actually being on the stage rather than behind it, whether I'm singing (solo or choir), bagpiping, playing piano or trombone, or acting. Also, running and sailing.
- Favorite noveling music:
- Almost anything quiet without intelligible lyrics. I don't like pop songs, country music, or anything even in the vague direction of metal, but barring those I'll listen to almost anything.
- Favorite books or authors:
- Oh, dear. I hate it when people ask me this, simply because I have no good answer. I have many beloved books, but, for space's sake, I shall only list a few: Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, The Tale of Despereaux, Mysterious Benedict Society, The Little Prince, Ender's Game, Moby Dick, The Girl who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of her Own Making.