I currently am a stay at home wife who does some English tutoring. My husband and I are expecting our first little bundle of joy this December, and are beyond excited! We both attended and graduated from Arizona State University (Go Devils!), and moved to Sacramento when my husband was offered a job with Intel. We are loving life, and I am excited for NaNo this year. Hopefully it will take my mind off of being uncomfortably huge!
- Dancing, reading, editing, blogging, crafting, baking
- Favorite noveling music:
- When I'm writing, swing or big band music. When I'm not writing, swing/big band, musicals (I can't listen to musicals when I write, because I always start singing along), and MoTab (yes, I'm one of those weird Mormon people :) )
- Tutor, Wife, Mother-in-training (aka I'm pregnant!)
- Favorite books or authors:
- The Count of Monte Cristo, The Chronicles of Narnia, Gone with the Wind, Jane Eyre, Shakespeare, The Little Prince, The Phantom Tollbooth, Terry Pratchett