I started last year writing my first 50k challenge and discovered that there is a certain freedom that comes with pushing forward on a daily basis with a stream of words that may or may not make sense. The process taught me to let go, showed me that I could produce something and then I ran out of steam at 35k and dropped off the programme. As a writer i spend my days developing training programmes, writing the odd book review and bashing off vitriolic emails to my lawyer and significant others.
My husband begs me to write rather than dump on him, and so I dutifully festered all year until now, when 11 months of hard living will be spewed out into my novel.
When I am not playing out my histrionic self, I am actually a lovable woman, with a husband, a child, two dogs and a recently neutered cat. Word of advice, if you are male keep away from me when I am holding the meat cleaver, ask the cat .
- Reading, mooching around, people watching, weight watching, chair of hypochondriacs inc.
- Favorite noveling music:
- Janice Ian, Shostakovitch,
- Owner of an established training business, otherwise I would have fired me long
- Favorite books or authors:
- Jo Nesbo, Terry Pratchett, Oliver Sacks