Second-Timer!!! Thrilled to have discovered NaNo just 3 weeks before Nov 1 last year. Now scrambling to remember this starts in 6 hours!! Seeing this as a great opportunity to try something new and keep myself busy as we are in the waiting stages of adopting our first child. Looking forward to this, wish me luck!! Oh, and I think I have roped my adorable mother into doing this adventure with me! So wish us both luck!!
I am also interested to see how this works out with me traveling and working full-time...fascinating experiment in time management!
- Outside of Chicago, IL, USA
- Bicycling, reading, writing, singing, knitting, walking, traveling, entertaining, and volunteering...
- Favorite noveling music:
- David Bowie, Orbital, Pink Floyd, Goldfrapp, The Shins, A Tribe Called Quest, Radiohead, Phish, Chemical Brothers, Eartha Kitt, Ella Fitzgerald, Kate Nash, Deadmau5, Ben Folds Five, Fleetwood Mac, Annette Funicello....
- Favorite books or authors:
- Little Bee, Anne of Green Gables, Le Petit Prince, Shabanu Daughter of the Wind, When Helping Hurts, When God Says No, Love Greg and Lauren, Jean-Marie Goes to the Fair, The Sword in the Stone, anything by Mike Yaconelli, The Fall of Freddy the Leaf, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, and countless others that I know I'm not mentioning but have forever shaped the way I see the world. Oh, and travel books!!