I have been writing for as almost as long as I can remember. Before I was even able to actually write the stuff I told stories on a little tape recorder. In short, I have always been a story teller and I always will be.
I lived in the USA for most of my life but last year I was living in Thailand with my mom, brother, stepdad and sister.
I am working on achieving at least one my three dream jobs; freelance writer/author, barista and yoga instructor. (yeah they're random from each other....)
- Somewhere where you'll never find me...
- Singing, acting, yoga, talking to friends, playing with my dog, playing video games, obsessing over vampires, doing sudoku puzzles, learning Japaneses, reading and studding mythology(especially Greek), texting my friends, playing my guitar, walking in the woods, and much more!
- Favorite noveling music:
- Depens on the book but lately a lot of Fun. and The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
- Favorite books or authors:
- Eragon, Ever, Harry Potter, the House of Night novels, Need (and it's sequls), Gail Carson Levine, Christopher Paolini, J.K. Rowling, Carrie Jonse