I Can't Write For My Life
I'm 18. I am an avid (and I mean avid) TV and Film enthusiast. Like really, I love TV and Film as ways of telling a story. It's also fair to say that I love books as a way of telling a story as well. In fact, why don't we just say that I like many, varied, and wonderful ways of storytelling equally.
What else? I like decorating cakes but I don't really like eating them. I have a strange addiction to soda and the way it makes my throat feel grated. I wish I could knit and have cats, because for some reason that is my definition of a peaceful life. I'm not too keen on marriage and I wish to enjoy the years to come, because hey, there will be a day when I will look back at these days, my faceless grandchildren next to me and I will say to them, "Live while you're young," with the full certainty that I will not say this with regret but with assurance.
I fell like I'm rambling right now, sorry for that. Thank you for taking the time to read though this, I know how tiring it can be. Thank you and have a nice day.
- I like baking though I'm not too good at it. Write and Read and when I'm feeling artistic painting and drawing. Also I am quite fond of over analyzing TV Shows and Movies if that counts as a hobby.
- Favorite noveling music:
- Calm stuff, vibrant stuff, nice stuff.
- High school graduate with a whole life ahead of her
- Favorite books or authors:
- Chaos Walking Trilogy, Harry Potter, Pride and Prejudice, To Kill a Mockingbird and The Catcher in the Rye. My all time favorite book is The Perks of Being a Wallflower and I also like pretty much anything from John Green.