This is my fourth year doing NaNoWriMo after having won it the past two years. Last year was my first full novel that I'm now in the middle of revising. This year is an attempt to finish a novel that started out as a short story two years ago. It's currently about 30,000 words and through NaNo i hope to push it over the 80,000 word mark! It's all planned out and ready to go. Yay! Let's hope the muse agrees with me.
In real life I am a middle school teacher, specifically 8th grade Language Arts. I LOVE my job! I am also married to, in my opinion, the most wonderful man who puts up with my utter fangirl love of Harry Potter and other obsessions.
- Long Beach CA
- Photography, Traveling, Spending time with my family
- Favorite noveling music:
- Soundtracky type of music or classical
- Corrupter of young minds AKA Middle School Teaher
- Favorite books or authors:
- The Harry Potter Series, Parable of the Sower, Kindred, J.K. Rowling, Octavia Butler, Tananarive Due, Toni Morrison, Alice Walker - you know the great African American women writers